- Draw: Located at the“Chalet du Lac”at 6pm on Saturday, July 21st, 2018.
- Qualifying matches: Sunday 22 July – Monday 23 July
- A full order of play will be available the night before the next day’s play
- 32 players
- 24 matches
- 8 players will qualify into the main draw
- Draw: Located downtown (City Hall) at 6pm on Sunday 22nd July 2018.
- Main draw matches: Tuesday 24 July – Sunday 29 July
- Doubles final: at 3pm on Saturday 28 July.
- Singles final: at 3pm on Sunday 29 July.
In 1997, he created the International Open of les Contamines. Under his leadership, the tournament has seen players such as Marion Bartoli, Caroline
Garcia and Alizé Cornet.
As a leading figure of French tennis, we are honored to announce that Henri Leconte will be the sponsor of our tournament. He will be available all
week of the tournament.